Sunday Weigh In



What happens at Raccoon Ridge stays at Raccoon Ridge.

(10 March) Sunday weigh in: I lost 2.2#. I'm pretty happy with the weigh (har har, sorry) things are going!

I have gone shopping in my closet and found a smaller pair of jeans - Girl14.5 was getting really disgusted with my others because they were quite saggy. I did not want to put on the smaller size because for me they are "skinny jeans" (not what the kids would call skinny jeans -these just are not standard straight leg jeans), but after wearing them where I wouldn't be seen by anyone I know, I realize she was right.

If you are still reading this you may be interested in my report of the "Weight Loss Regime" snacks. A couple of weeks back they were having a free shipping sale, so I thought, why not? I bought some Peanut Butter protein sticks, and a 3 pack of snack bars, the flavors are S'mores, Peanut Butter Pie, and Chocolate Caramel. Each of these items is worth 2 points.

First of all, you have to be prepared for the size of the bar. It is not the standard size of any bar you have inhaled before. Maybe it is half the size. However, you can make it last with tiny bites and savoring it. WARNING! If you aren't paying attention, you can wolf this baby down in 2 bites, maybe even 1 in an act of desperation. You should probably keep them in a lock box so you don't pillage the pantry in a hangry moment.

I am not a fan of the protein stick. Of course, I will finish the box (because I'm not a quitter), and when it is the last flavor left, the box will disappear like hotcakes (ohhhh... hotcakes...). Of the snack bars, Peanut Butter Pie is by far my favorite. It has a crunchy crust and a really good peanut butter flavor. The S'mores is right up there too, with a crunchy crust and it's quite tasty. The chocolate caramel is my 3rd choice. It is a little too fudgy (no one is going to believe I said that) - that is the best way I can explain it. I am happy to do some more research so I can explain it to you more articulately.

I have discovered that you can order the "WLR" brand snacks from Amazon, and if you have Prime it is free and FAST shipping (my original shipment from the "WLR" took a lot of hungry days to get here). By now I have lost a lot of my readers so I don't feel bad confessing that I ordered 2 more boxes of Peanut Butter Pie bars. Originally I had the kind hearted idea that I would give one to my mom, who is also participating in the WLR, but now I am thinking I may have to dole them out to her sparingly. I also ordered some WLR Cranberry Oatmeal and I will be happy to give a report on it next week. I think my Sunday delivery just got delivered, so I'm off to try my new breakfast. Happy Sunday, everyone, and track those points!

No comments:

Post a Comment